Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday is the BEST day of the week!

Life is what we make of it, so let's make Monday a more memorable part of the week!
Instead of seeing it as the end of the weekend fun, look at Monday as the beginning of another week filled with opportunity! Have faith that each week will bring you closer to your destiny! Today will be wonderful, if YOU choose to LET it be wonderful. Another way to ensure a great day is to smile all day long. Smile at people, say hello to the thousands of people that cross your path, and listen to them. When you acknowledge someone or simply smile at them you are potentially making their day... And let me tell you, making someone else's day will in turn make YOUR day!

 I smile all morning long while I serve people coffee, and let me say that many of them appreciate my genuine positive outlook. Just take it one step at a time, but be aware of the energy you are exuding. Make an effort to put out a happy energy and you will learn that it circles back to you. Monday can be just Monday or it can be day one of a whole new YOU! Think about it, but while you think put a smile on that face!  HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE! I know my day is going to rock, is yours?

Pass on the GREENage! 

1 comment:

  1. ooohhhh thanks for the big speech :) i no longer have the monday blues.

    ReplyDelete